Sunday, November 27, 2011

I found some old pics

Sorry I have been MIA lately.  We have had a crazy couple of weeks... a trip to Ann Arbor for a family reunion, Bucyrus for Thanksgiving, and Kettering for Black Friday!  We have been busy, busy, busy!  It has been fun, but tiring for sure. 
In preparation for our trip to Ann Arbor, and Michigan Stadium to see the Wolverines play, we looked into what we were allowed to bring in with the babe.  Our main focus was for the diapers, wipes, and baby junk we usually carry every where we go.  We stumbled on the fact that there were no DSLR cameras allowed in the stadium.  I was bummed because I wanted to take some pictures of my kid at his first college football game.  So, we dug out the husband's old point-and-shoot. 
We took a bunch of pictures from the weekend (I will share those soon) and when I went to check them out, I noticed my husband hadn't downloaded a single picture he has taken with this camera ever.  Men, who understands them??  :)  There were a bunch from our trip to Ireland that I had downloaded onto my computer myself.  But then there were some from a friend's wedding, our California vacation, our Baltimore vacation, and some other totally random events. 

I think this is from Cleveland's opening day 2010.  Ahh... I am already pumped about baseball season next year!  We are really hoping that we can take the babe to opening day this year.


The following are from my friend Katie's amazing wedding!!  The first is on the bus that took us to the reception at her parent's house.  She stole all of her wedding plans from my wedding...  TOTALLY KIDDING!!  She kept insisting that they mimicked everything that we did  (the sign was reminiscent of the sign we did - seen in this post).  They had some similar things, but they did better.  It was such a great wedding!  Do you notice the basket of flip flops for the ladies to walk around the backyard in?!?!  Genius!!




We also have some shots of the pile of bricks that once was our chimney.  Yes, that's right, one day last year our chimney fell off our house.  Just slid right off.  Scariest thing ever!  And it was the such a pain to fight with insurance for months! 




Here are a few from Cali...  to view even more pics from that trip, check out this, this, this, and this.




This is me driving our rental jeep leaving San Fran.  Not sure why I am sticking my tongue out... but I thought this was a funny pic!

And we also went to Baltimore last Labor Day.  It was awesome!  We went to an Orioles game, ate, drank, and just enjoyed some general merriment.  :) 






So, was this the most totally random post ever??  And it is so 2010, don't you think??  I promise that I will be posting more this week.  I feel like things have settled down a little again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment