Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love zoos

The mister and I love zoos. We try to go to as many as we can. Every city that has one, we try to go and see. To us, zoos and baseball parks are the highlights of most cities. San Diego did NOT disappoint! The zoo was outstanding. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I have been told that the SD zoo is the largest in the US (maybe the world). We have been told that the top three are SD, the Bronx zoo, and the Columbus zoo here in Ohio. We have been to all three. SD was by far the best zoo ever.
The Padres play at Petco park. It also rocked. SD was our favorite city that we visited by far. The Padres rocked. :) The whole city was amazing! Some more pics for you to enjoy...

One of my favorite images


Don't you want to snuggle with him?


Fatties


Monkeys are cool


Petco Park! I fell in love with Chase Headly shortly into the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment