Friday, December 2, 2011

I love Christmas - Day 2

I love Pinterest.  Like, L-O-V-E it.  A lot.  Please get on there and start wasting hours and days of your life.  Totally worth it.  Totally.  Every day I am inspired.  And every now and then I actually put that inspiration in action.  It doesn't happen often enough to justify how much time I spend on there, but that is not the point.  The point is that it rocks. 
And the point of this post (when I actually get there) is that I actually created something that I saw while browsing around.  It's a wreath.  You should not be all that surprised.  It would appear that wreaths are all that I check for on Pinterest.  That is false.  If you don't believe me, please join and follow me.  :)  This time I had my eyes on a few Christmas wreaths.  Here was my inspiration :




I went to a garage sale close to Halloween and they had a giant bag of green and silver plastic ornaments.  I snagged those bad boys for $1.  I knew exactly what I would be doing with them as soon as I laid my eyes on them.  My outdoor decorations around the front door are all red.  So, I really thought this would jazz it up!  It will. 
Here is what I did...
And this is the result :



What do you think?  Do you have a Christmas wreath on your front door?  Do you do it to hide the fact that your front door is so ugly like mine?  Do you think anyone will answer any of my questions?

Oh... and just so you aren't disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment