Saturday, December 3, 2011

GUEST BLOGGER : I am James - 6 months (I love Christmas - Day 3)




Hi.  Hi.  Hi.  This is one of the only words that I say.  And I say it a lot.  Who knows what it means, I just babble and it just so happens to sound a lot like an actual word.  Hi is usually followed by Dad.  Or Dada.  For some reason, this makes mommy really sad.  And then she keeps repeating "Mama" over and over.  Not sure what that is all about. 


I am now 6 months old.  Can you believe?!?  Mommy keeps saying how totally surprised she is that she has a 6 month old.  Since this is the oldest I have ever been, I cannot believe it either!  The past month has been great.  Check it out...
I am so close to sitting up on my own.  Every now and then I do it, but then remember how heavy my head is and it topples me over. 



Mommy and Daddy got me a new toy.  It is great!  They originally had one that hooked to the door frame, but since we live in an old house it didn't work.  (Note from mom - our walls are plaster with drywall over them and the door trim is at least 6 inches tall, and that combination does not work with the Johnny Jump-Ups.  Or at least the one we have.  So check yours before you take it out of the box and get overly excited to put your adorable child in it.  Because it will be a major let down for you).  This guy is great!  I love to play with all the toys on here.  So much fun!  Check out this video too.  There is a little preview of me talking as well.








I got my picture taken a bunch by mommy.  Even more than usual.  She put me in all sorts of weird outfits and made me smile at the camera.  Golly, I am not sure I could ever be a male model, although I could rock the Blue Steel (and get into some wild gasoline fights).  Anyway, to get her to stop, I thought that I would chew on her camera strap.  It didn't stop her, but I liked the taste of it. 




GO BLUE!  I went to my first college football game!  I got to go to the best college football stadium in America and watch a great football team!  Still wondering who I am talking about... Michigan Wolverines!  They were playing Nebraska (for the first time ever in the Big Ten) and they won!  It must have been that I brought them good luck.  We went for Evans-Palooza (I think Mommy is going to fill you in on those details later).  I got to meet a lot of family members and everyone wanted to hold me and smooch me.  I didn't mind so much.  I loved meeting my Great-Grandpa and chew on his hand. 


 Umm... Aunt Christy... this does NOT look good!





My first Thanksgiving happened this month too!  I have no idea what it is or what it entails though, as I slept through the entire thing.  It was a much needed nap.  But we went to Grandma and Grandpa Reffey's house and that was so fun!  Here I am with my grandparents and cousin. 


I also met Santa today!  Woah!  He is awesome!  I waited in line like a good boy just to sit on his lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas.  I must have gotten a bit too excited though because when Mommy picked me up, she noticed that I was a little wet and smelled like pee.  But, she had a change of clothes for me and she was super happy that it was also Christmas themed like my original get up.  We went to Easton mall and they let mommy take pictures with her camera (note from mom - this is great if you don't want to buy a WAY over priced package... of course we did though because you could put our kid's face on a napkin and charge me $10 and I will probably think it's a deal!)  Anyway, Santa rocked!  I tried to grab is beard, but that old man was too quick and grabbed my hand first.  I hope to see him again at our house.  He promised he was bringing lots of toys for me.  Cuz I've been good!






Mommy keeps telling me that this coming month is going to be even busier!  Woah!  And she has been changing up the whole house.  There is a tree going up near where I play - what is that all about?  There are also a few presents that have my name on it... I cannot wait to open those up - my cousin Jack sends me the best things!  I will tell you all about it next time... see ya in 30 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment