Wednesday, July 16, 2014

GUEST BLOGGER : I am Natalie - 11 Months (part 1)

So it's the middle of the month.  We are a little behind!  But we were on vacation when I turned 11 months, so that's the excuse for the first few days.  The next 10 are because mommy keeps falling asleep on the couch every time she sits down to pull this post together.  Poor mommy.  :)
I am splitting this month from the get-go.  It was a whirlwind month!  We did A LOT of fun things, so without further ado, here is what we did during my 11th month of life!


 
 
We celebrated mommy's birthday by going out to dinner at Matt The Millers.  Yummy!  Everyone except the birthday girl had fish.  And after James got ice cream.  He got a little on himself.
 

 
The next day we had a big day.  We started out the morning picking strawberries with one of James' favorite ladies!  This is becoming a tradition for all of us to get together to do this.  It is hard work, or so I was told.  (It wore me out, obviously).  Apparently the weather and the local decline in the bee population, caused the berries to be smaller and not as plentiful as last year.  We were still able to get 2 huge buckets full though!
 






 
Later that afternoon was James' 3rd birthday party!  The theme was baseball, natch.  Mommy made a piñata and a game to throw balls into a hole.  It was so much fun!  A lot of our favorite people came to celebrate.  It made me really excited to have a birthday party of my own soon!
 







 



 






 
James got a slip n' slide for his birthday and we decided to break it out one evening.  James was a little nervous at first, but mommy showed him how to do it!  Then daddy, mommy and James took turns running down and sliding.  I sat and screamed at everyone.  The whole time.  No one could figure out why though.
 



 
I got hand, foot, and mouth disease.  It's no fun.  Luckily, it meant a lot of alone time with mommy and daddy.  Mommy was having some dental surgery on Monday and I had to go with them.  Then got to be with them all day after!  I didn't have a sore throat, and while the rash looks bad, it didn't bother me at all.
 


 
James and I are still besties.  He is starting to not want to share with me, but I still have been finding ways to get what I want.  That's what younger siblings do best. 
 








 
This is where I break this month up.  The next post will be dedicated to our awesome family vacation!  We went to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Weekapaug, RI... with a quick trip up to Boston to see a game.  It was an AMAZING vacation!  I cannot wait to share the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment