Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm BAAACK!!

 

So, yes, I am the WORST blogger in the entire world.  It's official.  The worst.  It has been over a year since I last posted anything.  Terrible.  Unacceptable. 
Here I am pleading forgiveness.  And for you to believe that I will start blogging somewhat regularly from now on... or at least into the foreseeable future.  I want to capture my new baby's life as I did her brother's!  There are so many things I would like to remember and I feel that blogging forces me to capture those moments and record them.  It may not be 3 posts a week or anything, but there will be some regularity.  Promise. 

Here is a cute little picture of my babies.  Totally unedited, so don't judge the quality, just focus on the content - my precious angels.  They really are adorable, right?!  This was their first meeting.  I am the arm holding them... what you cannot see are the tears streaming down my face.  It was truly a wonderfully beautiful moment.  Took my breath away.  He started singing "Rock-a-bye Baby" to her as well.  **Swoon!**


So, stay tuned for her birth story.  It was maybe more eventful than her brother's.  But lasted almost half the time.  (BIG benefit of the second child!!)  Stick with me folks, I promise to keep up with this blog!  PROMISE!  PINKY SWEAR!  CROSS MY HEART!!

No comments:

Post a Comment