Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I took some pictures - #JULYPHOTOADAY

Here is this past month's photo-a-day line up :


day 1 - self portrait.

day 2 - busy

day 3 - best part of my day.  packing up to head on a road trip with my guys.

day 4 - fun.  Chicago rocks!

day 5 - on the floor.  the food that this picky kid refused to eat!!

day 6 - chair.

day 7 - garden.

day 8 - lunch.  veggie lo mien and applesauce.  Yummy!

day 9 - big.  So big!

day 10 - favorite color.  Blue.

day 11 - letter.

day 12 - texture.

day 13 - open.  My fly.  True story.

day 14 - building.  An old, beauty crumbling in Bellefontaine.

day 15 - fingers.

day 16 - signs.  Everywhere signs.

day 17 - my addiction.  Poor kid.

day 18 - plate.  What's for dinner.

day 19 - animal.  head and tail.

day 20 - eyes. 

day 21 - 9 o'clock.  My morning.

day 22 - upside down. Nude Baby!!

day 23 - mirror. 

day 24 - stranger.  This little boy who lives in my house that colors and loves animal crackers and thinks it's funny to shove 3 in at a time.  I don't know him.  I have a little baby!

day 25 - heart.  These are a few of my favorite things.

day 26 - sunshine. 

day 27 - on the road.

day 28 - cup. I love the fair.

day 29 - the last thing I bought.

day 30 - calm.  Now after losing a battle with the road.  Mondays, ugh.

day 31 - toothbrush.  Momma bear's, poppa bear's, and baby bear's.


Next month looks like it will be fun too!  I really am enjoying myself doing these.  I hope you are as well... and if you aren't... well... leave a comment and let me know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment