Saturday, December 17, 2011

I love Christmas - Day 17

We have been getting packages galore at our house!  Amazon.com has become a close friend of mine.  Many of the presents we will be giving our loved ones originated from Amazon.  Does that place rock, or what?  Our Christmas cards were delivered to the house from Mixbook.com, and I love the way that they turned out.  I should be receiving a package from Zulily in the next day or two as well... a little something for my babe.  Super excited about it... I will share pics when it arrives.  And yesterday we got this -





SORRY!  I am not going to reveal a Christmas present that easily!  Since my mom, dad, sisters, and in-laws check this on a somewhat regular basis, I cannot spoil the surprise.  These are good... really, really good.  I actually made one for the hubs and I as well!  I promise that this will be revealed right after Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment