Saturday, December 31, 2011

I am ringing in the New Year!

We are having a low key celebration tonight.  Honestly, I may be asleep by midnight.  The husband may have to wake me up to get a smooch when the ball drops.  Nothing new.  Last year I was preggo and super tired.  And the year before that we were a little hungover from a wild night in Cleveland with the best man in our wedding.  So, we are totally okay with relaxing on the couch and doing nothing. 
The babe was able to celebrate a bit before he went to bed tonight.  We decided that we would go out to lunch and bypass the dinner crowd that was sure to be everywhere tonight.  James wore his best and most fanciest onesie.  This kid does not pass up a chance to get themey!




Sorry about the quality of the pics, they were taken with my iphone and the babe was not wanting to sit still in his seat.  That is not a great combination.  But we had a blast today!  I love that my life has literally changed 100%.  Having a child changes you so completely and instantly.  And with absolutely no regrets.  2011 was the best year of my life thus far.  And I know that it can only get better from here on out.  The 2 men in my life keep me on my toes and super happy.  I am one lucky lady!
Cheers!  Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment