Thursday, May 5, 2011

I got showered!

The below images are from the shower my mom's besties threw for me. It was a blast! There were tons of rubber duckies - my fav! The food was good, the company was great, and I had such a good time!






This cake tasted like heaven!!






This is my beautiful older sister... she was trying to guess my waist measurements! And she was the closest!

This is me, huge. :)


My Mother In Law got this robe for the baby... is there anything cuter than a child sized robe? If there is, I would love to see it!


My mom's best friend made this amazing quilt! She said she has had the fabric since before I was even married... she knows be SO well because it is all DUCKS!! This baby is so spoiled already!!!


This is all for tonight, kids. I am so tired. I even took a 2+ hour nap when I got home today from work. Being pregnant takes a lot out of a girl. Like energy. Tomorrow we are going to FINALLY pick up the rocker/glider we ordered for the baby's room. I cannot wait to see it. We ordered it 10 weeks ago and the room has been needing it. I have a feeling that it will look so amazing! Pictures to come, if the hubs and I can figure out how to get it up the stairs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment