Friday, May 27, 2011

I am sorry

Sooo... I have been slacking. And to to warn you, today is not much better. As you can probably tell from the almost daily countdown on this here blog, today is my due date. And as you can probably surmise from the fact that I am posting something today, I have not had the baby yet. I am beyond tired. I am beyond uncomfortable. I am beyond huge. I am beyond.
The doctor said there has been no progress from next week. Ugh. So, he scheduled me for induction for next Friday. That means that no matter what, one week from today, my baby boy will arrive. (Unless I suppose, I am still in labor for 18 hours and it trickles into the 4th). I am also probably going to be off of work for all of next week. So, hopefully my posts will be back to their daily appearance. I am sorry, but that is all for today. I am tired and just want to lay down.
Tomorrow, I will write something interesting and profound. You will be astonished. I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment