Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I shot my first wedding!

Back in November I had the pleasure of photographing Duane and Kathy's wedding. It was so fun and a beautiful day! The weather was a little cold, but everything was inside, so I don't think anyone was bothered by the chill (maybe me a little... but I am always cold). Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from the day. There were SO many that were good, I hope they enjoy them as much as I do. I think for a first wedding, it was perfect. They were so easy to work with, which makes the job that much easier!


Some great close-up deets on the dress


The day really was beautiful! Their church was a great setting as well!


I LOVE this with Kathy in the background. She looks great!


The flowergirl and the ring bearer were ADORABLE! Is there anything cuter than 2 little kids walking holding hands?!?!




LOVE his expression!


This is just fun!







In love!




Kathy and Duane, your pictures will be coming soon!! Again, thank you for being so patient! And for letting me a part of this day! So fun to be involved with a wedding of two people who are so clearly in love.


1 comment: