Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am once again, running behind

So, today I ordered my Christmas cards. I feel behind the 8-ball a little bit. Usually, I am on top of things and have sent out my cards by now. They will hopefully arrive in a week and then I will need to address and send them out! Ugh, that doesn't give them much time to arrive in every one's mail boxes. I am hoping that friends and family will understand why I am so behind and forgive me for it. This baby is slowing me down in more ways than one. :)
And I think that everyone will agree that my card was worth the wait (I can see them all sitting by the mailbox impatiently checking everyday). I have the cutest dog in the world, as we have established in several other posts. And so I thought that this year she needs to be the center of attention. We did a photoshoot in the basement. Hilarious. She was not a big fan. But, I think the results were perfect. I swear, this dog should be on magazine covers! I hope our kid is this stinkin' adorable! :)

This was my first collage idea...

This was my second...



Cute, right?! Which one did I choose? You will have to wait and see when it arrives!
What do you all do for cards? Do you send them? Pictures of you? Your kids? Your dog?

1 comment:

  1. You're better than us...I actually ordered ours BEFORE Thanksgiving...and half of them went in the mail today and the other half will hopefully go out sometime this week (as soon as I make it to the post office to get stamps). They just sat around, waiting to be addressed...even when I try and be on top of the ball, I find a way to procrastinate. You should be finding out soon what we chose :)

    ReplyDelete