Sunday, August 22, 2010

i don't want to go to work tomorrow

This was a great weekend. We went to the hubs' parent's house to attend a big festival celebrating all things bratwurst! It is SO fun! Some of the best people watching ever! Which, was the perfect setting for my 4th project for school. It was to take 8 portrait shots. So, the last 5 pictures were from the festival.
The first picture is taken of a friend of ours. He is a big gun nut. I'm not. But I thought this was a fun shot. Taken in Av mode (1/200 @ f/5.6) ISO-800



This was taken at the same time as the first one. I don't know this guy, but he has a great smile and a pretty happy disposition. Taken in Av mode (1/400 @ f/5.6) ISO-800.




This is my good-looking husband. I took a similar picture on our trip to Cali. I thought it was pretty neat idea. And the hubs has some amazing baby blues! Taken in Av mode (1/15 @ f/5.6) ISO-100.



Another shot of the mister. We were attempting to watch a parade and we ended up getting soaked! Taken in Av mode (1/15 @ f/11) ISO-400.




These girls were cute! I just stopped their parents and asked if it was okay. So glad that I did. Taken in Av mode (1/125 @ f/11) ISO-200.



My mother-in-law is hysterical! She turned around to see my camera in her face and it startled her! (Could you tell?!?!?) Taken in Av mode (1/125 @ f/5.6) ISO-100.



This little cutie is somehow related to my husband. It's his 3rd cousin's daughter (or something like that). He never knows! Taken in Av mode (1/125 @ f/5.6) ISO-100.



Hilarity! He was having a blast serving up the ribs. He thought I was with a news paper or something. And seemed bummed when I told him I wasn't. I could tell he wanted to see his face in print! Great face it is! Taken in Av mode (1/80 @ f/5) ISO-100.

No comments:

Post a Comment