Saturday, August 14, 2010

i have a new fav drink

Those who know me, know that I am a beer drinker. Always have been, always will be. I am fairly certain it is one of the reasons that the hubs married me. I don't do wine. I am not much of a girl drink drinker. I love beer. We are in a beer club that meets once a month. The mister is learning to home brew beer. We love beer. That being said, I have fallen in love with a sweet drink. I don't know that it has a name, but the ingredients are :
3 Olives Cherry (or Raspberry)
Sprite
Maraschino cherries (or raspberries)

Combine these and enjoy! It is the perfect summertime drink. Last night I had one too many and am a little sluggish today because of it. But, so worth it! Give it a try sometime! You will not be disappointed.

btw... summer is not over. I am so sick of hearing people say "the end of summer" about this time of year. The end of summer is officially September 20! Just because kids are going back to school does not mean the end of summer. It is the end of summer vacation. The temperature is currently 90 degrees here (check your local weather for your current temp). That, to me, is summer weather! I was at the store the other day, and I SWEAR there was Halloween candy out already! Who is buying their candy for trick-or-treaters 2 months early?!?! Introduce me to these people so that I can slap their face. People try to rush life too much. Enjoy the warm weather while it is here. In a few months you will be b*tching about the cold! Get outside, enjoy a 3 olives and Sprite, and quit wishing summer away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment