Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I have been a bad blogger

It's been busy around these parts. I really don't have an excuse... there are days I was super lazy too! We have been running around all over - including Baltimore, MD! (Pictures of that trip to come.)
Here are the images from my last project. We had to take 15 photos that encompassed everything we learned through the quarter into a theme. You were supposed to be able to tell what the theme was by the images alone. If you cannot tell... well then ask! :) The model is my gorgeous hubby. The Jeep is our new toy! You may remember our trip to Cali where we drove down the Golden Coast in a white Jeep. Well, we fell in love with that and we had been thinking about it non stop. So, we went down to our local dealer and did it! What can I say, we are crazy like that!
If you would like to know the settings on any of the images, leave a message and I will be sure to let you know. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment