Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I got some new kicks!


I got these little beauties from this week. For those of you unaware of what Ruelala is, check out the website. They have daily sales on some great stuff. They have everything from Betsey Johnson to Calvin Klein to French Connection. They also have sales on household goods, vacations, etc. Sign up!

Anywho, I had some credit from a great bomber jacket that I had ordered, but had to return (too small for my long arms). So anyway, I picked out these little babies. When they arrived, I was even happier with them than I was when I first placed the order. They are SUPER comfy. They are also a pretty cool company. The shoes are made out of recycled and renewable materials, like old tires, bamboo, latex, etc. Check it out here - They look really cute with jeans or even shorts. I love new shoes. They make me super happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment