Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GUEST BLOGGER : I am James - 9 months


Hello, ladies and gentlemen (by gentlemen, I mean my 2 grandpas).  The rest of the men I know, are, by no means, gentlemen!  hehe, just joking.


Short month, short post.  This was a low key month for us.  Which I was A-OK with.  We started out with a wedding.  Mommy, Daddy and I got all spiffed up for Daddy's cousin's big day.  I looked adorable, as usual.  Unfortunately, we didn't get a full shot of the three of us together.  What a shame.  I am telling you, I can really rock a sweater vest.  These pictures don't do it justice.




We also redid our swimming lessons.  Luckily, Mommy didn't have to get upset again, because they fixed the boiler to heat the pool.  Unluckily, no one bothered to get any pictures this time.  Fail on mommy's part. 
I celebrated Valentine's Day by wearing my favorite shirt - thanks, Aunt Kristen!!  It really captures the essence of me.




I cannot hold still anymore...





Playing in the kitchen while Mommy is cooking is super fun. 





I have started eating puffs.  And by eat, I mean getting them stuck to me and throwing them at the dog.  (Speaking of that dog.  She won't let me pet her.  Pull a gal's hair once and make them cry, and they don't trust that you are capable of soft petting ever again.  Sheesh!)



Goofing around with Mommy and Daddy is still my favorite thing to do!


Mommy note - I just noticed that I have something in my tooth.  Gross.  I apologize.





This arrived... we ordered our tickets for the Indian's home opener in April!  Woo Hoo!  I am super pumped about this!  Mommy is getting a little nervous though.  Since I am super mobile, she is afraid that I won't be able to hold still for the length of the game.  We will see.  We will see. 


I got to hang with my boy Ryan.  For those of you who don't know, Ryan was born almost exactly 24 hours before me.  You met him here.  He has lots of amazing hair.  I have almost none.  So, when I got to his house, I pulled his.  Mommy says it is not nice to do.  But I do it to everyone.  My day care teachers narced on me to my mom.  I will show them!  Just kidding, no evil streak here, I just like the way the hair feels in my fingers.  Promise.  Anyway, Ryan and I are gonna be best buds!






I love to eat.  And mommy has started to let me pick up the food and put it in my mouth all by myself.  It's a tad messy, but so fun!






So, that is it.  That's the month.  I have nothing more to say.  I need a nap.




Another note from mommy - many of these pictures were taken with my iphone.  So the quality sucks.  Please do not judge me on my abilities based on this.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment