Monday, January 23, 2012

I took some pictures

OK, so my posts are becoming less and less interesting.  I apologize.  School, work, baby, husband and life are all pretty busy right now.  We were out of town all weekend celebrating my mother's 60th birthday!!  It was a blast, but it took me all day to get caught up on some things that needed to be done around the house.  Also, yesterday I had another posting due for class.  The theme was "light" and this was my submission :


I promise to start writing more interesting posts!  I have been planning a few that I thought people may like...
Comparing Oikos Greek Yogurt vs. Chobani Greek Yogurt
List of my top baby items, updated for a 7 month old
Crock pot recipes
Making homemade baby food
My new boots
Our Valentines Day plans

Any other suggestions??  I want to write posts that you all read and respond to.  It's part of my New Year's Resolutions... oh yeah, I guess we could add that to the list (revealing all of those).  Also, part of my resolutions are to get you all commenting and interacting on here.  So, today's comment inducing question is "what would get your commenting on my blog?"  Let's hear it!  :)

1 comment: