Thursday, January 12, 2012

I am obsessed

I am adding a new blog to my blog roll.  This in itself is not newsworthy, but I want to bring it to your attention because it will change your life.  If you are like me (and you really should be) you love celebrity gossip/talk, snarky comments, and cute kid pictures, this blog will have you hooked.  I spent the better part of a (work) day going through each post and laughing like a crazy person while staring at my iphone.  My coworkers probably think I am nuts.  Do.  Not.  Care.  This made my life.  My aunt turned me on to it.  She loves it because her disdain for Gweneth is second only to my disdain for Katherine Heigel (and Cameron Diaz, but she has no children). 
So, the premise here is that Suri Cruise started a blog about celebrity children and their fashion flops and social blunders, like the Garner-Affleck gang and their love of crocs and ill-fitting dresses.  It is amazing.  She calls her mom and dad Tom and Katie.  Is petrified that Beyonce and Jay-Z's baby will knock her off her throne of cutest celebrity baby.  Is dreading Kate Middleton getting pregnant.  And wants to have dual citizenship like Harper Beckham. 
Check it out.  You will thank me later. 
http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment