Friday, December 23, 2011

I love Christmas - Day 22

So yesterday I didn't post.  I was gonna, but I didn't.  My husband had a work dinner that the babe and I were invited to attend.  We did that.  Well, we went.  I didn't eat.  I started to feel not-so-great on the drive there (it's an hour drive, not an option to turn around and go home).  I kept feeling worse, and worse as the evening went on.  This was disappointing because the food looked SO GOOD!  About 2 and a half hours later, we were on the road home... I screamed to the hubs to pull over... and yes, lost my lunch on the side of the road!  Haven't done that in a loooong time.  And last time was in college and it wasn't a stomach bug that caused the tummy ache.  Shots may, or may not, have been involved...

Anywho, I will post twice today.  Here is the first.  This is HILARIOUS!  I almost peed my pants when I watched this.  No joke.  Please watch this. 

http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=553703252&m=7910&source=ag992

No comments:

Post a Comment