Monday, December 19, 2011

I love Christmas - Day 19

This was sitting on my porch when we returned from our Monday grocery run (I don't work on Mondays right now.  So James and I grab the reusable bags and head to Krogers every Monday morning). 



Bottom view of our package!

I introduce to you, Homer!  He is going to be James' big present this year.  The site said that it was for kids 9+ months, but he will be almost 7 months when Christmas gets here, and he IS pretty advanced for his age.  :)

He is really well-made and totally worth the price, which was right around $80 after taxes.  It seems to be really sturdy and something that will last for a while.


For those of you that have had the pleasure to be around James, know that his favorite song is "Take Me Out To The Ballgame."  He smiles EVERY time he hears it.  Literally, every single time.  So, imagine my excitement when I found that this beauty actually plays this little tune!  I have a feeling that the little blue button with the yellow star is going to drive us insane because it will be pressed 1 million times each day!  But so worth it!



I get daily emails from Zulily - Daily deals for mom, babies, and kids.  It is a great site.  There are a lot of toys, clothes, books, and obviously, rocking horses on here.  They are greatly discounted to the consumer.  If you are interested, please let me know and I can send you an invite. 
This guy is from Rockabye (as you can see in the top photo).  This company makes tons of different rocking horses with different themes.  There is a pirate ship, plane, train, lady bug, bee, elephant, and even a horse.  Check them out.  So, on this website, they can run up to $139.99 but like I said, I got ours really discounted.  Yay for us!  Upon seeing this though, I can see why they are so expensive and worth the cost. 
What are you guys getting or giving as gifts this year?  I am SUPER excited for James to get this.  We have a couple of other fun little gifts, but we didn't go overboard.  I showed some restraint... not much, but some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment