Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I love Christmas - Day 13

Random shots of the ornaments on our tree. 
This was a gift from our AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER for our first Christmas as a married couple.  I love this ornament.  It is something I will always have on the tree.


I love ducks.

My mom gave this to us the Christmas after we went to Ireland.


Obviously there are Penny ornaments.  The bottm was a gift from my old boss.  She said it reminded her of Penny and I.  So sweet.

Of course there is an "R."

And a baseball.

This little guy makes me smile.

An ornament from my youth.  A little guy, but I like him.

I think this is so pretty.  It says "All Children Wish For Peace."  So true.

Every tree needs a disco ball.

A little something from my husband's youth.  LOVE THIS!  I assume this was a Christmas present to his mother one year.  I am literally counting down the days until I get a present like this from James for Christmas.  Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment