Monday, October 17, 2011

I love presents

Technically, this particular present is for the babe, but as his mom, it's mine by default.  Anywho, when I got back from the grocery store today, there was a box on the doorstep left by the mailman.  That always makes me smile every time!  And then I saw who it was addressed to and I laughed!


He is indeed the master of this house!

Once the box was opened, I pulled out this... looking pretty promising!  (Who doesn't love Neiman Marcus?!?!)



And inside the bag was this :



How adorable, right?  And here is a close up on the details :



Just wanted to share.  Hope everyone had a fabulous Monday.
I will leave you with a picture of the master himself!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gawd! he's too cute i miss him! i love your candy corn cones! i have some crafty things i have done lately.... and yet again... i havent posted anything on my blog...:/ i love you and miss you! give that drooly guy a big kiss from his "cool aunt" (haha fris is probably reading this... ;))
    -love you!

    ReplyDelete