Thursday, October 20, 2011

I am working on a project

Can you guess what it is? Here are all the things I bought for this project :


Here's what's here -

A 1ft x 10in x 8ft board
Small paint roller, with 4 inch rollers and paint pail
Olympic No VOC indoor paint, Semi-Gloss in Sun Shower
Letter and Number stencils

Any guesses??  It's a Christmas present for my baby.  I am going to make a giant ruler to record my child's growth for the rest of his life.  :)  And actually, it will hopefully record all my future baby's growth as well.  I will keep you posted on the progress.  I told the hubs that I wanted this project to be ALL me with no outside help.  So... we will see how that goes!  Wish me luck!

Are you guys working on anything?  Are you making anything?  Do you make your kids presents for Christmas?  Did you make it to the end of this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment