Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am married to a great daddy

First off, happy father's day to all the amazing dads out there! My dad is wonderful! My father-in-law is great! And my husband is proving to be an outstanding father to our son!
Today I let my hubbers sleep in for his present, mostly because he was up for about 2 hours with the baby during the night. His only other request for a present was to snuggle with the baby for the rest of the day. They were super cute. The only time I got to hold him today was just to feed him... I feel slightly used! :)

Craig was in love with him from the word GO!



They LOVE to nap together!





It's exciting to see the dad that the hubs is becoming. He was a natural from the very start, so I know he will continue to be amazing and James will be lucky to have him around! Happy fathers day again, hubby! I LOVE YOU TOO!! & the our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment