Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i love this dress & shoes

My sister got married this weekend in what can only be described as the most gorgeous day in the history of Ohio Octobers. Not just the weather, but the whole day. Every detail was great and it all went off without a hitch (minus the whole rose ceremony thing where the roses never quite made it out of the fridge...) But seriously, it was wonderful. A few days before the wedding we were helping set up and I grabbed a few shots of her dress and shoes. I will post some more when I am done editing them. Here is a little preview.






Yes, below is a little daddy long legs who wanted to join in on the shoot. Not sure where he came from, but he didn't want to leave. If I were a spider, I would want to live in those shoes too. I want to live in them now...

No comments:

Post a Comment