Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Heart Faces - I heart beef

It's not a lie... I really do LOVE beef. The challenge this week at iheartfaces.com is to post a picture of some delicious beef. And this picture is delicious for sure! This was a burger that we got on the way to San Diego from LA. There was this adorable little beach town along HW1 that we stopped in for some lunch. I wish I remembered the name of the restaurant to give them credit, but for the life of me, I cannot. I wish that I could post a picture of food that I had made, but sadly, I saw this challenge after I had made the grocery list this week. Sadly, it did not include any beef. (we had some amazing chicken and sausage chili today, YUM!)


Head over and check out some of the amazing looking food. I have to try a lot of those recipes soon... I have been depriving the hubs of beef and he is getting a tad sick of meatless Mondays. So, maybe I will surprise him next week and post the results. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment