Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am half way there

I have finished another assignment. The class is about half-way done now. It is strange to think that my first class out of college is quickly approaching the end. The assignment was to take 8 pictures total. 4 were using some new flash techniques and 4 were using movement techniques we have been learning about in class. Anyway, enjoy these shots.

This is an example of diffused flash. It was taken in Shutter Priority mode (1/50 @ f/5.6) ISO 100.

This is my example of direct flash. Shot taken in Aperture priority mode (1/200 @ f/5.6) ISO 100
This is another example of direct flash. It was shot using Aperture priority mode (1/8 @ f/8) ISO 100

This is a horrible photo... not the subject (he is smokin' hot), but the overall composition is not my best. But, I was having a lot of trouble with this. Anyway, it was taking in Shutter Priority mode (1/200 @ f/4.5) ISO 800

I LOVE this picture. So funny! I have no idea who this woman is, but she cracks me up. This was also taken at the state fair on one of those huge slides. It was shot in shutter priority mode (1/1000 @ f/13) ISO 3200. This is an example of stopped motion.

Also taken at the state fair. This was a Ferris wheel that has 2 spinners (or whatever the heck they are called). Shot on a tripod in Shutter priority mode (1 @ f/22) ISO 100.


Another state fair shot. This is an example of panning. The kid was getting that horse going SO fast! Shot in shutter priority mode (1/14 @ f/5.6) ISO 100.


Another example of panning. This was shot in shutter priority mode (1/60 @ f/32) ISO 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment