Monday, June 7, 2010

I am 1 year closer to 30

That's right, ladies. I turned 29. Ugh. Age, to me, has never really been something I thought about too much. That may be because I was always relatively young. In my short working career, I have been in the lower half age-wise in the office. Now I am getting closer and closer to the dreaded 30. No worries, I just need to make this year the best yet! So far, so good. My family spoiled me with lovely gifts on Friday and my husband got me a fancy-shmancy new camera.
I have been talking a lot lately about wanting to get more into photography. There aren't many places around here that offer classes, so I am going to try and learn as much as I can from books and the internet right now. It will have to do for now. But someday, I want to do this more often. Like (if I allow myself to dream for a minute) as a prfession. I would love to take pics of doggies, babies, brides, etc. Just being involved in people's lives that way would be fun! :)
Anyway, being that it is my birthday, I wanted to post some pics of birthdays past. Enjoy.

I believe I was four


and here I was two


and 21!


this was my 18th - my uncle took this


I am going to guess 26 on this one...


And this is my ADORABLE hubby on his 4th b-day... I hope our babies look just like him!



May you taste the sweetest pleasures that fortune ere bestowed,
and may all your friends remember all the favors you are owed.
-An Irish Birthday Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment