Sunday, November 10, 2013

I Made Dinner

I haven't posted anything about dinner in a while.  Not because I haven't made it, but because I haven't taken a picture of it.  This week I made a pretty delish dinner.  And it is beyond easy.  You know me, I like yummy and easy.  And balls.  Meat balls!  These particular balls are of the turkey variety, but you can use any balls you like.  Also, mine were precooked and frozen because now that I am back to work, I am super lazy.  Don't judge.  Or judge, whatever.  :)

Recipe :
Penne Meatball Bake

1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 medium / large onion, sliced
1 container cherry tomatoes, left whole
1 box penne pasta (cook them fully)
15-20 meatballs (any type, but if they are frozen, please cook)
1 container pasta sauce
1/2 cup parmesaen cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese

Combine all of the ingredients except the cheeses.  Sprinkle the cheese one top.  Bake in the oven at 350° for about 30 minutes.  That's it.  It's one of those meals that I make on Sunday then stick in the over to bake later on in the week when I am not in the mood to do a thing.  Seriously, the easiest meal ever.  But, in case you need a pictorial version, here it is, step-by-step.





No comments:

Post a Comment