Saturday, October 22, 2011

I took some pictures

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!! We had an AMAZING Saturday! Got up a lil earlier than usual, but that just meant extra smooching time with the wee one. Then I traveled to Urbana to take some photos for a great family! When I returned home, the hubs had the baby dressed in the most adorable outfit ever (I will post a pic when I stop being lazy and get up off the couch to upload the pics). Then the three of us piled in the car and went to our first annual pumpkin picking outing! SO FUN! Again, I will work on getting those pictures posted soon. In the mean time, here is a little eye candy...

I took pictures of this gorgeous family a few weekends ago. As you can tell, we had great weather. These kids were natural models too. They obviously get this from their parents. Again, peeps, let me know if you want your picture taken. I would LOVE to do it! :)


HAPPY WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment