Sunday, September 26, 2010

I am related to beautiful people

A few weeks ago I took some pictures of my sister and her husband-to-be for their engagement photos. We had a lot of fun running all over the city! We started out at my parents' house where they will actually be getting married in 2 weeks! Then we went to the junior high where the met (like 100 years ago). Next to a small public garden that is really gorgeous as you can see, and then to a local park that was recently renovated (if you can say that about a park). Actually, some of these were taken on our trip to Baltimore over Labor Day. Anyway, I touched up some of the photos, downloaded them to Mypublisher.com and made a book for them to use as their guest book. This is something that the photographer did for our wedding and we loved the idea. So much better than the standard sign in book that is never looked at again. Ours sits on our coffee table for everyone to see. I hope that they like theirs as much as we like ours.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures, they were so much fun to take! And, as you can see, gorgeous runs in my family! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Can I get married again so you can take our engagement pictures?! :)

    ReplyDelete